Suju Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first UNOFFICIAL Fansite for SuperJunior in Brunei Darussalam

+3
DiaRahim
idyllic
CTN
7 posters

[PROJECT] Hey! A project for international fans. =)

CTN
    CTN
    suju lover!
    suju lover!

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2008-07-24

[PROJECT] Hey! A project for international fans. =) Empty [PROJECT] Hey! A project for international fans. =)

Post by CTN Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:22 pm

Hey people! I don't know if u guys heard of it. I came across this forum around mid-september. It is a forum for Suju's international fans. Currently they're planning to do a photobook for suju. The photobook will have the pictures and messages from all of the international fans.

The due date will be this 30th September. So if possible, if u guys want too plang tu, please take pictures holding the Sapphire blue balloons with famous landmarks in Brunei as a background and post them there. Ramai-ramai lagi bagus. So far, i've seen pictures from Malaysia, Phillipines, Singapore,Italy, etc.

I really want Brunei to participate too. I'm sorry i can't post any pictures because currently im not in Brunei.

The site to post up the pictures: http://weareone.xooit.com/index.php

You'll need to sign up first then follow the instructions on how to post up these pictures. =)

Lets show Suju they got fans from all over the world. Very Happy

Thanx guys. =)

Last edited by CT0Myzah on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title name.)
    idyllic
    idyllic
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 443
    Registration date : 2008-01-16

[PROJECT] Hey! A project for international fans. =) Empty Re: [PROJECT] Hey! A project for international fans. =)

Post by idyllic Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:31 am

ELFs aren't the only ones doing this btw. Primadonna, sone, shinee world and some others is also doing the same thing.

Not photos but christmas messages. But, they have the same goal : To tell them they have fans from all over the world.

Join if you love them ^^ even though we don't celebrate christmas

Go international fans~

What are brunei's famous land marks? Masjid Jame, Masjid Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin?Excuse the spelling

I'm too shy to post my pictures online Razz
    DiaRahim
    DiaRahim
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 126
    Registration date : 2008-10-29

[PROJECT] Hey! A project for international fans. =) Empty Re: [PROJECT] Hey! A project for international fans. =)

Post by DiaRahim Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:46 am

Nyah too bad I didn't see this post earlier kalau inda gerenti aku pun join ahaha cam benar...Anyway, if they plan to do this type of project again, why don't we all join, I mean all sujulover members, kalau dapat that is....nyeheh
    Desh27
    Desh27
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 267
    Registration date : 2008-01-22

Post by Desh27 Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:27 pm

so.... are we gonna do it??
    idyllic
    idyllic
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 443
    Registration date : 2008-01-16

Post by idyllic Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:20 am

isn't it past the due date already?
    Desh27
    Desh27
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 267
    Registration date : 2008-01-22

Post by Desh27 Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:38 am

It is past the date already.. Sigh~
    Did anybody from Brunei joined?
    CTN
    CTN
    suju lover!
    suju lover!

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by CTN Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:11 am

Hey~I'm not sure if anybody from Brunei joined or not. I haven't check the site for a while. Hee oh well, maybe we can join next time. Smile
    mimism33
    mimism33
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2009-06-28

Post by mimism33 Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:44 pm

we must join next time. hmphhh :p impossible jua tu durg kan dtg ke brunei.
    SuperLoveElves
    SuperLoveElves
    suju lover!
    suju lover!

Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by SuperLoveElves Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:27 am

banar. it's impossible. plus, do they even know Brunei? haha.. because I got friend from Korea, she didn't know where Brunei is nor even heard the name of Brunei before -.-".
    CT0Myzah
    CT0Myzah
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 729
    Registration date : 2008-01-14

Post by CT0Myzah Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:53 pm

I believe they do know Brunei. I mean Koreans does know Brunei. I believe they do study about Brunei and plus the ambassador and stuff trying to tighten the relationship between Brunei and Korea, which explains the Korean tourists.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:52 am