Suju Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first UNOFFICIAL Fansite for SuperJunior in Brunei Darussalam

2 posters

Announcment. Please take a look at this topic.

CT0Myzah
    CT0Myzah
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 729
    Registration date : 2008-01-14

Announcment. Please take a look at this topic. Empty Announcment. Please take a look at this topic.

Post by CT0Myzah Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:20 pm

So alright. I was informed by people from my school, and even other schools, that they thought that they needed to fill out a form to join SuJulove. Wait whut? Since when has this happened? No wonder people were talking about forms when they sent me comments on Friendster.

So I want to make this clear.

You do not need to fill out a form (God knows who made this rumor.) to join sujulove. you can simply register by clicking on the register word.

I hope that everyone is clear about this. and I would like to talk to people, or members that have heard of this thing, or even thought that you would need to fill out a form to join. No, I'm not angry. I'm just curious. So.. please PM me. I won't bite. -winkwink-

And if some of you are wondering where Fifi aka donghaeee is. She has some internet problem!

Thank you for reading.
    Don't forget to be active..
    and...

SUPER JUNIOR ONLY13!!
    Tyah July
    Tyah July
    suju lover!
    suju lover!

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2008-11-20

Announcment. Please take a look at this topic. Empty Re: Announcment. Please take a look at this topic.

Post by Tyah July Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:24 am

thanks for the information, though..

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:39 pm