DiaRahim
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 126
    Registration date : 2008-10-29

[QUESTION]Colour code and banners/posters/affiliate

Post by DiaRahim on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:49 am

Ahnyeong haseyo yeorobeun ^^

Hmm not sure if I should post this here or the events section. But for sure this section (Pigeon Hole) is for asking questions so I'll post my questions here Very Happy

First question: What is the colour code for this fanclub?

I know that Super Junior's color code is Sapphire Blue, so I was wondering if ours is the same as them. I mean do we also use their colour code because sujulove is a fanclub dedicated to Super Junior?

Second question: Do you need any banners/posters even affiliate to promote the forum (finding members) and recruiting staffs?

I was wondering if we have banner and affiliate for this forum that we could post elsewhere like in blogs...we could then recruit new members.

And then for poster---a poster that we could write something on it which has something to do with recruiting staffs (translators/global mods/etc...). Who knows that maybe we could find Brunei people out there that has such abilities needed to be the staff to help us.

Haha I hope you can answer my questions ^^

suju lover!

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2009-06-27

Re: [QUESTION]Colour code and banners/posters/affiliate

Post by jula on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:05 am

1st: I think sapphire blue is okay since it's Super Junior colour code. (Although the forum colour code is sapphire blue but you can change it every month. What I mean is every month has their own concept..I hope you understand what I'm trying to say..hehe)

2nd: I agree with the banner and the poster..so that others know this forum exist

hope unnie's answer helps..hehehe..just a simple answer:)
    Yung Hee 영희
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 183
    Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by Yung Hee 영희 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Annyoung Dia...!

First of all, I would like to apologize for the forum still not in its shape.

Regarding your 1st question, I can't say our own color yet but we're going to that part sooner or later. For the time being, we're going to use sapphire blue which is Super Junior official color. Again, everything will get back to the members. We need more members in order to make decisions. I'll explain the reason why I stressed sooo much on members when the time is come okay and by then I'll tell you what I have in mind.

for your 2nd question, I sooooo agree in that. Finally!! I'll be posting in the secret room for this okay. Visit that thread later okay D.

Such tale ends in happily ever after, where the "Prince" awaits for the "Cinderella".
    DiaRahim
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 126
    Registration date : 2008-10-29

Post by DiaRahim on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:56 am

jula wrote:1st: I think sapphire blue is okay since it's Super Junior colour code. (Although the forum colour code is sapphire blue but you can change it every month. What I mean is every month has their own concept..I hope you understand what I'm trying to say..hehe)

2nd: I agree with the banner and the poster..so that others know this forum exist

hope unnie's answer helps..hehehe..just a simple answer:)
    I understand what you are trying to tell me Jula-unnie hehe...thanks for answering Very Happy

Yung Hee 영희 wrote:Annyoung Dia...!

First of all, I would like to apologize for the forum still not in its shape.

Regarding your 1st question, I can't say our own color yet but we're going to that part sooner or later. For the time being, we're going to use sapphire blue which is Super Junior official color. Again, everything will get back to the members. We need more members in order to make decisions. I'll explain the reason why I stressed sooo much on members when the time is come okay and by then I'll tell you what I have in mind.

for your 2nd question, I sooooo agree in that. Finally!! I'll be posting in the secret room for this okay. Visit that thread later okay D.
    That is true...we need not only members participation in discussing about having our own colour code...and not only the members--we need Fifi and other mods too~

I've visited the Secret Room (and finally can post a reply in it--thanks unnie) ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 9:16 am