Suju Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first UNOFFICIAL Fansite for SuperJunior in Brunei Darussalam

5 posters

[SUGG]Make a scrapbook

DiaRahim
    DiaRahim
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 126
    Registration date : 2008-10-29

[SUGG]Make a scrapbook Empty [SUGG]Make a scrapbook

Post by DiaRahim Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Ahnyeong haseyo sujulovers

Hey hey Radiah here heheh
    I wanna suggest that we have a scrapbook especially for our adorable Super Junior. It is originally an idea suggested by our sujulove's fellow-Kimmy also known as SuperLoveElves. I find her idea as *thumbs up* Good! Yeah so I thought...why don't we make one...? hehe

She, Kimmy also suggested that we should one day send this scrapbook to Korea--Super Junior once the scrapbook is done. But but like what I had told her, that should wait because we need lots of donation to be able to send it to Korea. So now, we should concentrate on the making of the scrapbook first and not the donation.

So tell me if the idea is good or not? Or whether you agree or not? Why or why not? Hahaha...alright that's all ^^
    Sungminie4ever
    Sungminie4ever
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 759
    Registration date : 2008-01-14

[SUGG]Make a scrapbook Empty Re: [SUGG]Make a scrapbook

Post by Sungminie4ever Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:09 pm

hahaa~ yeah i agree for tht~ so tht it shows tht in Brunei also fans on them!!!
    waaa..im so energetic..haha
    jula
    jula
    suju lover!
    suju lover!

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2009-06-27

Post by jula Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:39 pm

It is a very good idea..and i'm totally agree..Sungminie4ever is right, it to shows that they have fans in Brunei too..

To Dia: why not you make a banner to advertise this scrapbook?..It's only a suggestion
    DiaRahim
    DiaRahim
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Post by DiaRahim Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:53 pm

hahaa~ yeah i agree for tht~ so tht it shows tht in Brunei also fans on them!!!
    waaa..im so energetic..haha
    It is a very good idea..and i'm totally agree..Sungminie4ever is right, it to shows that they have fans in Brunei too..
    Thanks Elaine and Jula-unnie ^^
    And yes I also agree with you girls that this scrapbook once we sent it to SuJu, they will finally realize that they also have fans from Brunei ^^

why not you make a banner to advertise this scrapbook?..It's only a suggestion
    Banner...? Haha why did I not think of that...hehe alright, I'll make a banner and put it as my signature so that the other members can see that and give their opinion in this thread. Thanks for the idea unnie ^^
    Sungminie4ever
    Sungminie4ever
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 759

Post by Sungminie4ever Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:56 pm

oh yeah!bring it on ahha~well is jx my opinion~=) dont noe abt other..hmph..will see the result soon for the scrapbook ehhe
    Yung Hee 영희
    Yung Hee 영희
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 183
    Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by Yung Hee 영희 Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:42 pm

Darls..
    I'm really sorry but this idea for scrap book tpksa ditunda dlu..
    don't put in the advertisement yet ah..
    we need to reorganize this first...
    Dont get me wrong. I sooo agree with your idea..
    but like i said, the idea needs to have a lot of donations...

plus in order for this project to be a success, we need to have contributions and members and what i mean by members is not 3-5 ppl agreement only but at least 30 people... Im saying this is because I wanted them to feel that suju or even SM to know that there are MAJOR of ppl here adore them. so for start, i want us to have members here in the forum and not just a registration of 100 inactive members but at least a 30 active members.

and remember, this is still under suggestion and discussion. When everything is agreed barutah ok?
    I hope you reconsider advertising this.
    Sorry.

p.s - D.. f u have done the banner, just post it in the secret room.. buat a new thread... we'd discuss it again until further notice.
    DiaRahim
    DiaRahim
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Post by DiaRahim Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Yu-unnie~~
    Haha that's okay. I'm fine with the postponing...I agree that it needs lots of donations and contributions from every one of the sujulove members. And I hasn't post anything about this elsewhere except here ^^ so no problem at all hehe...so postpone it is then~~ we can wait for that a little longer---right girls??

Anyway, sure I'll post it in the secret room once my tinypic works correctly here LOL
    CT0Myzah
    CT0Myzah
    suju wifey!
    suju wifey!

Number of posts : 729

Post by CT0Myzah Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:14 pm

I like the idea too! I guess we should start recruiting first then.

but, don't be afraid to give more suggestions! Once we have enough members, we'll work it all out and try our best to do all of these events =D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 pm